The killer multiplayer platformer EleMetals: Death Metal Death Match now has a release date and trailer!
Give your friends the beat down of the century with this EleMetals: Death Metal Death Match. Developed by indie studio Wallride, EleMetals: Death Metal Death Match is sure to be one hellavu pit for players to throw down in.
EleMetals: Death Metal Death Match is here! Crush your opponents in this headbanger of a game. EleMetals: Death Metal Death Match provides the satisfying SmashBros like combat, in a game that plunges you and your friends into the chaos of a demonic arockalyps.
Breaking down EleMetals: Death Metal Death Match
The object of the game is to return your soul back to your body to stay alive. As soon as it leaves the Realm, you will be excluded from the battle! And with each level it gets more difficult. Play with between 2-4 people. Together encounter deadly levels, challenging traps, playing across Deadly Lands, Floating Levels, with Unique Traps, and enormous Lava Tridents! In EleMetals: Death Metal Death Match, evasion (especially the dash feature) is your best friend, as you ‘mosh’ your way to victory.
- – Unique dash mechanics use these to evade your opponents
- – Lots of difficult challenges to keep the game interesting
- – 6 demonic metalhead characters to choose from
- – Epic and intense fights to give you the thrill of battle
- – 30 challenging levels for your to platform around and beatdown your enemies
- – 3 deadly realms reactive metal sound effects created by Fat Bard.
EleMetals will hit your consoles with a great force on June 3rd! The game will be available on Nintendo Switch and Xbox One, Xbox Series S|X. Check out the trailer below